Greenville Gymnastics Center Preschool Gymnastics Instructor
If you are looking for a fun environment and a few hours a week at the new Gymnastics Center at Greenville University, this is the job for you!
Under the direct supervision of the Gymnastics Coordinator, the Preschool Gymnastics Instructor will assist in providing and maintaining a safe and age-appropriate learning environment for Preschool Age Students ages 0-5 enrolled in Preschool gymnastic classes. Provides direct leadership, instruction and motivation for students in Preschool Gymnastics classes. The Preschool Gymnastics Instructor will assist in staging the instructional area, modeling creative movement warm ups, demonstrating basic jumps, assisting during stations, supervising preschoolers during open play, engaging preschool students during closing/stamp time, communicating effectively with parents and aid the Coordinator in resetting or clearing the floor when Preschool Classes are complete.
1. Must be able to demonstrate and instruct Preschool gymnastics skills in accordance with GGC standards.
2. Enthusiastic ability to foster positive relationships with a diverse group of employees, members and volunteers.
3. Positive attitude and the ability to work with children ages 0-5 years.
1. Ability to instruct and observe participants in proper gymnastics techniques.
2. Ability to lift equipment, and to lift a small to average size child.
3. Ability to plan, lead and participate in a range of activities.
4. Must have visual and auditory ability to respond to critical incidents and the physical ability to respond swiftly in an emergency.