Environmental Services Tech
How to apply: Contact Chad Nelson at (217)737-5106 to schedule an interview
At True Solutions, we are one of the leaders in the commercial cleaning industry. We focus on providing clean safe environments for Universities, Hospitals, Clinics, and many other large-scale facilities.
We are seeking to hire dedicated workers to join our growing team. If you're a passionate worker, who loves making a difference, True Solutions is a great company for you. Make your next career move with us.
What we invest in you:
- 401(k) offered after 90-days of employment
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance, short term disability insurance, and Life insurance after 30-45 days of employment
- Vacation and Sick time.
- 6 paid holidays
- Competitive wage starting at $11.50 without experience
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Opportunity for promotion and career growth
Responsibilities for Environmental Services Tech:
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them
- Clean windows and mirrors
- Clean and supply restrooms
- Remove waste and empty trash
- Clean, disinfect, dust, and scrub, all surfaces and high touch points
- Replenish cleaning and maintenance supplies
- Organize janitorial storage areas
- Notify supervisors about unsafe conditions or concerning the need for repairs or maintenance
Qualifications for Environmental Services Tech:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Ability to observe safety and security procedures and to comply with policies
- Ability to read and interpret written information; ability to write clear statements; ability to communicate orally
- Must be able to do physical work and operate power equipment normally found in janitorial operations
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow schedules and keep commitments
- Ability to follow directions from a supervisor
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism
- Must be able to manage time efficiently and to work individually as well as within a team
- Frequent walking and standing
- Frequent bending, stooping, and kneeling to run check out station, stock merchandise and unload trucks; which may also require the ability to push and/or pull roll carts.
- Frequent handling of supplies and equipment.
- Frequent and proper lifting of up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting more weight with assistance.
- Occasional climbing (using step ladder) up to heights of six feet
- Fast-paced environment; moderate noise level
Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions
Your application has been successfully submitted.