PCC Case Manager
Are you looking to find personal and professional fulfillment, and align your career with your values?
At Bond County Health Department’s, Prairie Counseling Center (PCC), our employees have an opportunity to make a difference every day by helping people with substance abuse issues gain control of their lives.
PCC is a recognized provider of evidence-based treatment proven to get results. Our staff includes highly educated clinical and medical professionals and expert psychiatrists, advanced practice nurses along with other nurses. Throughout PCC’s proud history of helping others, dedicated and professional employees have been vital to accomplishing our mission.
If you are a collaborative professional who shares our commitment to helping people with substance abuse and mental health issues turn their lives around – PCC IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Case Manager – Greenville, IL is responsible for:
- Conducting assessments of clients’ social, financial, medical and environmental status and needs
- Developing a written individualized plan of services throughout the continuum of care
- Working cooperatively with treatment team and various community agencies to obtain resources and services necessary to meet identified needs, and facilitate recovery and effective responses to treatment
- Communicating with treatment team, supervisor, probation and parole officers, and agency representatives in order to plan and coordinate services and relay information on clients’ progress
- Performing case monitoring, and completing case action forms and documentation
- Serving as a resource to treatment staff in identifying and resolving case problems related to meeting client needs and obtaining available services
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience providing community support services to persons with substance abuse and/or co-occurring disorders
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, mental health counseling, or substance abuse counseling; or equivalent education and experience,
- Valid local driver’s license.
- Experience working with corrections involved clients/offenders is preferred
- Minimum of 100 hours documented clinical training in counseling theory and practice is preferred.
- Ability to communicate with others in order to exchange information and provide case management services.
- Ability to record and proofread information on forms and charts.
- Ability to respond to telephones calls and hear speech.
- Ability to use a keyboard and computer monitor to receive, retrieve, and/or audit information and data on a regular basis.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely, and remain alert to traffic signs and conditions.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
PCC values its employees and provides an inclusive and diverse work environment where dedicated employees make a difference. We are committed to engaging and rewarding our employees in meaningful ways. For eligible employees, we provide a Total Rewards Package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off - Including sick/vacation/personal time and 11 holidays
- Healthcare Savings Accounts
- IMRF Retirement Plan with company match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Please send resume to email@example.com
Bond County Health Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.
Your application has been successfully submitted.