Pre-K through 12th Grade Paraprofessionals
- At least 19 years of age
- 1 of the Following: Associate’s degree or higher OR 60 semester hours of coursework
- High School Diploma or GED and a score of 460 or higher on the ETS Parapro
- High School Diploma or GED and the following scores on the ACT Workkeys:
- Applied Mathematics/Applied Math (with a score of 4)
- Reading for information/Workplace Documents (with a score of 4)
- Paraprofessional licenses are valid for 5 years, and may be renewed with the payment of registration fees.
- If you hold a Paraprofessional License and have a Bachelor’s Degree on file, you are qualified to be a substitute teacher.
Coursework must be at the 100-level or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
Your application has been successfully submitted.