Central Illinois Truck Service, Inc. is accepting applications for an Accounting Assistant by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Maintaining reports and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
Accounting Assistant Job Duties:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Customer service; answering phones and initiating work orders
- Processing payroll
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Processing business expenses
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
- Verifying bank deposits
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Posting daily receipts
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
- Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods
Accounting Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Data Entry; Proficiency with QuickBooks; Microsoft Office; Payroll Experience; Experience in Balance Sheet Account Preparation; Detail Oriented; Organized; Timely; Competent IT Skills; Strong Bookkeeping Skills; Knowledge of Business Math; Understanding of Budgetary Principles; Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills; Associate's Degree in Accounting or Equivalent Work Experience.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Benefit package available.
Your application has been successfully submitted.