Inside Sales Consultant
We're lighting up the game at Nevco! We want every court, field, track and rink to display the latest scoring technology. The love of the game is at the forefront of everything we do. Nevco Sports, LLC, the world's leading supplier of integrated display and scoring systems, is looking for a talented Sales professional in Greenville, IL. Nevco is the largest privately held manufacturer of LED scoreboards, message centers and video displays in the world. Nevco has held a tradition of quality and innovation for over 85 years.
When you join Nevco, you join a team. It’s what we do together that sets us apart. The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
Those who are successful in sales at Nevco score high marks in the following categories: resilient, competitive, goal-oriented, tenacious, organized, continuous learner, team player, and active listener.
- Develop and execute a sales plan for a defined territory.
- Contact current and prospective customers to discuss scoreboard, message center, accessory and/or video display needs. Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests.
- Uncover each customer’s true need and position a solution based on value, not price.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, pricing, customization, and availability.
- Provide proposals, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
- Continuous connection with customers after delivery to confirm satisfaction, provide training and future upgrade options.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline; equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 1-2 years of consultative sales experience; preferably in the sports industry.
- Proven track record of successful sales experience and pipeline management.
- Excellent phone and email communication skills: customers as well as peers and management.
- Ability to develop relationships remotely with potential customers.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Knowledge and interest in the sports industry.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Limited travel may be required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.