Assistant Short Order Cook
Greenville University is seeking an Assistant Short Order Cook/Restaurant Team Member(s) to join our team! The job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Complete Food Preparation
- Serve food to customers/guests
- Train on POS and ticket/billing process for guests
- Kitchen sanitation duties
- Ability to communicate effectively, receive coaching/guiding feedback and work well with others
- Serve food quickly and accurately without compromising the quality of the guest experience.
- Work collaboratively with co-workers and treat others with respect and the upmost care.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to learn new menu offerings quickly
- Most have a basic food handlers certificate
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, lifting products and supplies weighing 45 pounds and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Ability lift/move heavy objects up to 25 pounds
- Valid Drivers License
- High School Diploma is required
Greenville University's Mission:
Greenville University is liberal arts University that empowers students for lives of character and service through a transforming Christ-centered education in the liberal arts, sciences, and professional studies. Our hiring practices reflect our commitment to be a Christ-centered institution.
Greenville University's Commitment to Diversity:
It is the policy of Greenville University not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, ethnic or national origin, disability, race, gender or prior military service in its educational programs, admissions or employment policies. Greenville University is committed to an environment of cultural and ethnic diversity; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Greenville University is located 50 miles east of St. Louis in an attractive residential community of approximately 7,000 people. Greenville University was founded in 1892 and is affiliated with the Free Methodist Church, yet draws students from 40+ denominations. For additional information, please visit our website: www.greenville.edu.
Your application has been successfully submitted.