The FNB Community Bank
POSITION: UNIVERSAL BANKER
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
POSITION TYPE: Non-Exempt
The FNB Community Bank, Vandalia, IL
The FNB Community Bank is the only locally owned community bank in Bond, Fayette and Marion Counties. Established in 1865, we currently have 7 locations in the following communities: Vandalia, Patoka, Ramsey, Greenville, & Mulberry Grove. We have a Universal Banker position available for Greenville Location.
The FNB Community Bank’s Vision consists of our Commitment, Passion and Niche as follows:
Commitment: To provide friendly, knowledgeable service you can trust.
Passion: To earn our customers’ trust every day.
Niche: Providing leadership and financial services for our communities.
The UNIVERSAL BANKER is a position that effectively provides excellent customer service by performing multiple tasks including, but not limited to, teller transactions, opening new accounts and clerical support for various departments.
● Exhibit the core values of the FNB—Trust, Commitment, Excellent Customer Service and
● Be customer-service driven and respond to all customer requests with tact, diplomacy, and a sense of urgency
● Provide customer assistance over the telephone and in-person as necessary
● Function as a teller and/or new accounts representative according to scheduling needs
● Produce, review, and reconcile daily and periodic reports
● Provide clerical assistance to other departments, as needed
● Represent the bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with customers, potential customers and coworkers
● Display a professional image through appearance and behavior
● Review and comply with all state and federal regulations and FNB policies and procedures
● Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Work will occasionally be done outside in all weather conditions.
● High-quality customer service skills
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Solid communication skills which include verbal, written and listening skills
● Desire to expand product knowledge and procedural skills
● Ability to read and comprehend legal and regulatory material related to the job area
● Availability on Saturday mornings
● Must be able to sit and/or stand for 40 hours per week or more
● Must be able to repeatedly bend, twist, kneel/squat and reach overhead
● Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
● Must be able to push/pull up to 20 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
● Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
● High school education with additional training preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.