Painter, Industrial Manufacturing
Nevco Sports is the world's largest privately held manufacturer of LED scoreboards, video displays, stadium audio, and scoring accessories. Nevco has held a tradition of quality and innovation for over 85 years. When you join Nevco, you join a team. It is what we do together that sets us apart.
The Paint Production Worker is responsible for the labor and skill required to paint new production scoreboards.
- Perform duties as it relates to the painting of scoreboards
- Operating equipment required to paint scoreboards
- moving scoreboards in and out of paint booth
- 2-3 years of manufacturing experience
- Industrial/automotive paint experience preferred but not required
- Versatility and ability to multi-task
- Reliable and dependable
- Strong work ethic and team-oriented
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work on your feet for the majority of the work day
Schedule is currently 10 hour day shifts, Mon - Thursday, with overtime available and Fridays worked as needed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.