Greenville University is seeking Server/Restaurant Team Member(s) to join our team! The job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming Customers/Guests
- Complete Food Preparation
- Serve food to customers/guests
- Train on POS and ticket/billing process for guests
- Clean and set dining areas
- Ability to communicate effectively, receive coaching/guiding feedback and work well with others
- Serve food quickly and accurately without compromising the quality of the guest experience.
- Work collaboratively with co-workers and treat others with respect and the upmost care.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to learn new menu offerings quickly
- Most have a basic food handlers certificate
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, lifting products and supplies weighing 45 pounds and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Ability lift/move heavy objects up to 25 pounds
- Valid Drivers Licence
- High School Diploma is required
Your application has been successfully submitted.