Kitchen & Bath Specialist Associate
This position serves as a store expert in their department by providing detailed product information to customers for all their kitchen and bath needs. They deliver unique design solutions, owning each project from concept to completion
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote and recommend products, plans or installation services that match customer needs
- Read and comprehend blueprints
- Interact with customers by welcoming them to the store, setting them up for kitchen and/or bath measures, making purchase recommendations, and
- meeting with them to go over room designs
- Design cabinetry projects using 20/20 software
- Quote and Manage the full cycle ordering process for all kitchen, bath or other cabinet projects
- Communicate with vendors and internal cabinet division on special orders
- Track and fulfill orders and resolving any customer issues
- Research sources for developing potential customers
- Maintain and grow accounts
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Creative problem-solving techniques and the ability to apply them to customer needs.
- Ability to prioritize, accurately multi-task, adhere to deadlines, and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers in a courteous manner.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with a “legal” disability to perform the essential functions of this position. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 50 pounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.