Admissions Data Processor - Part time, Flexible Hours
Greenville University's Admissions team is looking for a team player to support the efficient processing of student records and information. This position plays a critical role in the admissions process and works with database systems and the admissions team to timely move student applications through the admissions process. Part time hours, flexible schedule!
· Serve as the admissions expert for Jenzabar (EX) - student information system
· Efficiently, initiate and monitor the processing of accepts and deposits for traditional undergraduate as well as our non-traditional programs into EX.
· Maintain student records in Slate – process and monitor incoming materials, and review files for admittance.
· Responsible for processing all withdraws, deferral requests, cloning applications to maintain data integrity.
· Ensure that the connectors between Slate and any connecting systems are working properly. i.e., Jenzabar and Edocs
· Communicate with the CMC to gather accurate data for on incoming student records, and process those records into Ex.
· Serve as a liaison between admissions, financial aid, and records to ensure that the correct information is reaching their offices that are needed for registration and financial aid awarding.
· Evaluate incoming transfer transcripts
· Schedule transfer students for their first semester, communicate with transfers about their program time-line and degree requirements
· Work with advisors across campus to stay up-to-date with programs and requirements
· Work in TES and Transferology to create and refer to course articulations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to learn new systems and operate in database systems such as CRM software, Jenzabar, SLATE, etc.
- Three or more years’ professional-level experience with enrollment management, sales, or customer service
- Demonstrate professional skill in written and oral communication
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented